Invoice Financing is an on demand line of credit secured by one or more outstanding sales invoices. Submit only the invoices you would like funding against. Offer just one invoice or multiple invoices at any given time – it’s your choice. This solution integrates seamlessly with the following software:
MYOB / XERO / Quickbooks
As you issue the invoice the line of credit available to you automatically increases and is viewable in real time on your dashboard.
No ongoing monthly fees, pay only for what you use.
No need to provide financials or accounts
Interest rates start at 7% per annum on funds drawn
HOW IT WORKS!
No requirement to upload invoice
You invoice your client directly, the accounting software will automatically update the credit line available to you which is viewable in your portal.
Integrates with MYOB, Xero or Quickbooks
90% of the invoice value is available immediately. The remaining 10% becomes available, when the invoice is paid in full.
24 hour approval
No minimum period and no minimum fees
No non-usage fees or re-activation fees provided the account remains open.
24 Hour Approval
We can get funding for up to 90% of the value of approved invoices.
What are the benefits?
Reasonably priced access to capital to assist with cashflow problems.
No need to rely on customers paying your invoice in a timely fashion.
Who does it suit?
Invoice Financing is a great option for any business that has more than 3 customers and a receivables ledger with a value in excess of $10k
With no ongoing fees this facility can sit there in the background like an approved overdraft for use only when it’s needed most.
Credit Representative Number 511954 is authorised under Australian Credit Licence Number 389328. Your full financial situation and requirements need to be considered prior to any offer and acceptance of a loan product.